Sifonik Sistem This installation, called rain water evacuation method. Although traditional systems lower the air and water mixture from the roof with the force of gravity, the Siphonic System draws and evacuates the water with the negative vacuum force created by the airless water inside the pipes.
HOW DOES THE SIPHONIC SYSTEM WORK?
The vacuum force created in the pipes is realized by the special design filters with high drainage capacity and the diameter reducing circuit element at the bottom of it. In the system operating at full capacity, airless compared to landing with air system Smaller diameter pipes are used as it will require less volume. Small diameter pipes, which also increase the strengthening of the vacuum effect, allow the system to save on unnecessarily large pipe diameters.
A different installation structure is used to lower the water collected by the strainers to the ground. The decrease in the number of strainers with the reduction of diameters and the increase of the vacuum effect enables fewer holes to be drilled in the environment where drainage will be provided. Instead of having a vertical landing line at the descent of each strainer in the drilled holes, the rain water is transmitted to a single landing with horizontal lines on the ceiling. Thus, a great saving is achieved by using less downpipes.
Since the water moving horizontally on the ceiling with the vacuum effect does not need a slope, design freedom is provided in the structure of architectural projects for the area where the system will be applied. It also provides the cleaning of pipelines with the suction power created by the vacuum effect. Thus, the maintenance and repair costs of pipes clogged by external factors are also saved.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SIPHONIC SYSTEM?
1. Less strainer, downstream, and pipeline: With its installation that takes up less space and pipes without slope, it does not hinder your freedom in space design, it saves pipe quantity and installation labor.
2. Self-cleaning suction power: Pipelines with low diameter completely filled with water are self-cleaning with a strong vacuum effect. Thus, repairs due to clogging are not required.
3. Program Based Design: The program that calculates the whole system provides the design of the perfect flow and safe installation.
4. Ergonomic product with high quality: While its compact structure reflects the quality of the product, it provides ease of installation with specially designed locking mechanisms and snap systems.
5. System without infrastructure: The absence of an underground pipeline facilitates the maintenance of the installation. Less excavation is done, so less labor is consumed. When a repair is needed, there is no need to re-dig the ground.
6. High Abrasion Resistance: It provides zero corrosion and safe evacuation for many years with its structural material feature.
WHY CHOOSE GEBERIT IN SIPHONIC SYSTEM?
Geberit many installations systemAs with i and its products Siphonic System he is also the inventor. In-house Geberit Pluvia Siphonic Roof Drainage System has been providing technical support to engineers and plumbers with many innovations in thousands of projects for more than 40 years. High product quality, easy installation techniques designed with a perfectionist approach, and Geberit Proplanner, the design program that facilitates the implementation of the project by combining all this information, has raised the bar in the siphonic system to a high point.
WHAT ARE THE USAGE AREAS OF THE SIPHONIC SYSTEM?
It can be used in factories, workplaces, schools, hospitals, parking lots, hotels, shopping centers, sports facilities, terraced areas and almost any roof type.